Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The New Year

Okeydokey, 2007 is in the books. Now it's time to hit the ground running with 2008. I'm back at work getting in the swing of things as if the Holiday's had never happened. I always enjoy going to the beach. It's a Bensen family tradition to visit the beach on Christmas day. These photos were taken on Christmas Day of my daughter.



With 175 posts under my belt and over 15,000 unique visitors in 2007, there are plenty more things to blog about in 2008. Wow, over 15,0000 visitors. I'm just an ordinary guy here so that number seems really high. Cool!

As we work on Tiburón, the next version of Delphi, talk about old technologies that people once thought were dead, COM, and explorer new technologies, this should be an exciting year.

No comments:

Post a Comment