Tuesday, April 22, 2008

BusySync for Mac

For a while now I've been trying to find a good way to keep the Missus' and my calendar's in sync. One of my fellow CodeGear Mac heads mentioned BusySync so I gave the trial a whirl. It just worked out of the box as easy as could be and kept our Macs iCals in sync. The only problem left was knowing my schedule when I'm not at home. Lots of people suggested getting an iPhone and that'd be great if I weren't a Verizon customer and switching over to AT&T wouldn't cost me over $50 per month more than what I pay now. Then I'd still have to carry it and I'm at work most of the time when I need to know my schedule anyway. Then BusySync just got cooler and released BusySync 2.0 that syncs with Google Calendar. Hot diggity dog, it works swimmingly! They also have a discount going on right now. If you use a Mac and need to sync your calendars on two or more Macs then give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment