Monday, October 6, 2014

iOS Feature Requests

1. I Would like to be able to print an envelope from Address Book / Contacts. I use a 3rd kart app, but it isn't the same.

2. I would like to be able to see the date and time of the last time I edited the Contact.


3. I want to be able to email a voice mail.

4. I want the option for dictation to translate a voice mail to text so I can see at a glance what the message is about. It might be horribly wrong, but it'd still be nice rather than a list of numbers and names.

5. The changes to the keyboard with the addition of the emoticon button being added I guess is cool, but I don't use it. I'd like an option to remove it. The emoticon button is also larger than the mic button when they should be the same size.

I figured out how to remove the emoticon keyboard. Go to settings, general, and then you have to remove the emoticon keyboard.

6. Voice Dictation on iOS 8 has a few bugs since they changed to the convert to text as you dictate.

I have more but this is my short list. Maybe I'll keep updating it as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment