Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years Resolutions

Every year millions of Americans declare New Year's resolutions. Here is a great article about how this whole tradition started:

The Surprising Reason We Make New Year's Resolutions

Since most people I know always have losing weight, staying fit and healthy and enjoying life on their list, I'm going to dedicate all my posts in January to things that I do (or wish I did) to satisfy a fit and healthy lifestyle. Everything will be published under a new label Lifestyle.

I'm also hoping to get my sister who is a physical therapist to write a few posts because she has a lot of extremely valuable detailed information from her education that most of us would only dream of knowing. Or maybe we wouldn't want to know because once you know you have to do things better!

So stay tuned and check back often because this should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment