Monday, May 11, 2009

Only a couple more days before Delphi Live!

Engineers from around the world are already flying in building up the excitement for Delphi Live! in the halls around here so this should be a fun week. It's also been quite a while since I've been able to meet our customers face to face so come by and say "hi" at beatmeet the team on Thursday at 7:30pm to 8:30pm. If I yawn it's not your fault, having a two year old at home I normally head to bed pretty early.

Friday will be another exciting day with my talk from 5.00pm to 6.15pm. I really wish I could say something more about this talk other than it's straight from the Embarcadero Labs so it's pretty raw! Raw is good.

I never thought I'd be doing this, but I've been using Google Docs to create my slides for Delphi Live!. I can't believe how well it's worked to give other team members direct access to the slides for feedback. My only complaint is the PDF conversion looses the Courier font.

2 comments:

Atle Smelvaer said...

Do you know if the sessions will be available online for those that did not have the time to attend Delphi Live?

Chris Bensen said...

Zinvob,

Not that I'm aware of but I can tell you for sure after my talk on Friday.

Post a Comment