Thursday, August 27, 2020

Three Important Things to Work From Home

As most people around the world with a desk job have been working from home for the better part of the last 6 months, and as I sit here displaced because of the California fires without my normalcy, I just wanted to write about a few things that I find important working from home, but the same can apply to working from an office as well:

1. A good headset

I have tried a lot of headsets. There are two that I really like 

Sennheiser GAME ZERO Gaming Headset

Apple AirPods

Both of these have noise cancelling and just work. Don't bother with the AirPod Pro noise cancelling, I'm sure they're nice but they are super expensive, and if you don't get the wireless charging case then you can get AirPods for around $120 which is still expensive but they really work great. Other similar headphones are out and I haven't tried all of them but considering I'd probably try 2-3 at half the price then surpassing the price of the AirPods and the AirPods work great I just go with it.


2. A good desk adjusted ergonomic desk that is adjusted properly



Buy a set of these legs and an IKEA butcher block counter top and you have yourself one awesome desk.

3. Exercise

Daily minimum 30 minutes of hard exercise. Find a routine and stick to it. Burpies in a tight space are great but get the heart rate up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment